All My Love Bridal Shower Card
Hello Paper Crafters!! I have a really special card I made this past weekend. I designed this All My Love Bridal Shower Card for my niece, Sarah. The All My Love DSP was designed for the Valentine’s Day suite but it can be used for many other types of cards. The colors for this suite are very feminine and are perfect for Birthday, Mother’s Day, Thank Yous and Bridal Shower or Wedding cards.
Last week I made a Mother’s Day card with this paper. You can see it here. I designed this card for my team meeting using only the DSP and a fun fold to create an interesting focal point.
I really love how both these cards turned out.
How to Create the Layered Elements Look
The layered elements look really appeals to me. I find it very challenging and fun to take a little bit of this and a little bit of that to create a really beautiful focal point for a card. What you need to do is have background elements, main image elements and accents. This is a great way to get more out of your craft supplies.
I really like the All My Love Suite but all I bought was the Designer Series Paper. So I have to get creative with my projects. You want to know one of my secrets? PINTEREST!! I go there all the time for inspiration. It’s so easy to create a project with one of our coordinated suites. The 2019 Occasions Catalog had so many great suites but I couldn’t get everything.
Here’s a card I made at the Stampin’ Up! convention with the All My Love Suite.
This paper is great and I am sure I will find many more uses for it.
The Color Palette
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
Paper: All My Love DSP, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo & Blushing Bride card stock
Images: In the Woods Framelits, Sunshine Wishes & Swirly Snowflake Thinlits, Country Floral Dynamic TIEF, Blushing Bride & Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Pads
Embellishments: Lovely Lipstick 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon, Wink of Stella
Extras: Rectangle Stitched & Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer, Aqua Painter, Word Window Punch, Sponge Dauber
The Project: All My Love Bridal Shower Card
Cut your pieces.
- Soft Sea Foam CS: Cut 8 ½” x 11” card stock in half at 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
- Whisper White CS: Cut 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”. Emboss with Country Floral TIEF.
- All My Love DSP: Fussy cut 5 flowers. 2 sets of leaves, 2 large hearts and 1 small heart from the DSP.
- Lovely Lipstick 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon: Cut a 4 ¾” piece.
- Sunshine Wishes Thinlits: Cut 1 heart and the word “Love” in Lovely Lipstick CS.
- Swirly Snowflake Thinlits: Cut 3 “swirls” one each in Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo & Blushing Bride CS.
- In the Woods Framelits: Cut 3 leafy branches in Soft Sea Foam.
- Stitched Shapes Framelits: Cut 1 square (2nd smallest) from the DSP.
Printing & Coloring.
- Print the sentiments on Whisper White CS. Here if the file.
- “A shower of”: Punch out with the Word Window Punch (or the Classic Label Punch). Use the sponge dauber with Blushing Bride ink to color the edges of the label.
- Inside sentiment: Cut out with the largest Stitched Rectangle Framelits.
- Use the aqua painter and the Blushing Bride and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Pads to color some of the flowers on the embossed Whisper White CS.
Arranging floral pieces.
- Soft Sea Foam Leaves: Glue down first with glue dots onto the embossed WW CS.
- Large Pink Heart: Glue in place with Dimensionals.
- Lovely Lipstick Heart: Glue in place with mini Dimensionals cut in half and glue dots. Tip: When gluing pieces with Dimensionals on top of other pieces with Dimensionals you will need to use glue dots where they overlap.
- Fussy Cut Pieces: Use glue dots and mini Dimensionals to glue in place.
- “Swirly” Pieces: Use multipurpose glue to attach these pieces.
Putting it all together.
- “A shower of Love”: Glue in place with mini Dimensionals. Tip: When gluing pieces with Dimensionals on top of other pieces with Dimensionals you will need to use glue dots where they overlap.
- Ribbon: Wrap around the Whisper White CS and glue on the back with glue dots.
- Glue the embellished Whisper White CS piece onto the Soft Sea Foam card base with Dimensionals.
- Use SNAIL to glue the pieces on the inside of the card.
- Paint the fussy cut flowers, DSP hearts & embossed flowers with the Wink of Stella.
Check it out!
Visit my Pinterest board All My Love for more ideas!
I just love this layered elements card. I hope you like the All My Love Bridal Shower Card.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this project!
Occasions Catalog is stupendous! Grab a cup of coffee and check it out!
Want a bonus? FREE products during Sale-a-Bration!
Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping
Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile).
My project supply list for All My Love Bridal Shower Card
Click products to shop online!
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products in my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
When placing an order in March use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ UP! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!