April 2019 Updates
Hello Paper Crafters!! I’m back. I have been to the April 2019 OnStage in San Antonio, TX and visiting family in the Texas Hill Country. I have lots of updates and information for you. Today I give you the April 2019 Updates on current promotions going on at Stampin’ Up! In my next post I will share with you my trip to San Antonio.
Select products from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog are retiring—and this is the last chance for you to get them! Check out all the details below.
April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, I recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Carryover Clear-Mount and Wood-Mount Stamps
Effective immediately, stamp sets offered in clear-mount or wood-mount in the 2018–2019 annual catalog that are carrying over into the 2019–2020 annual catalog will be offered in clear-mount and/or wood-mount until existing inventory has been depleted or until June 4, 2019 (whichever comes first). Once our inventory is depleted (prior to June 4, 2019), you will be notified of the automatic switch to cling when placing an order for that stamp set. All carryover rubber stamp sets will be available in cling medium only (with the exception of background stamps in North America) beginning June 4, 2019.
May Paper Pumpkin Kit
This May, you’re in for a treat. Paper Pumpkin has teamed up with Shelli Gardner, Stampin’ Up!’s board chair and cofounder, to deliver you a very special Paper Pumpkin kit. It’s exclusive, collectible, and one of a kind. Die-hard Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! fans won’t want to miss this special edition.
The look and feel of this kit is all Shelli. It’s elegant, feminine, and so full of springtime details that you’ll probably just want to take a walk, breathe in the fresh air, and then go home and stamp every card in the kit. And the box it comes in? We predict that you’ll be keeping it . . . like . . . forever. Wait and see.
About the “Shelli” Kit
Shelli Gardner worked closely with designers and concept artists to create a Paper Pumpkin kit that is uniquely hers. It includes an exclusive photopolymer stamp set, paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs), 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes, and a Classic Stampin’ Spot.
Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla
New to Paper Pumpkin
The “Shelli” kit is perfect for a new subscriber. It will arrive in a one-of-a-kind box with a beautiful vintage design, and it provides a fun and easy paper crafting experience. It will also help a new subscriber connect instantly to the Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! community because everyone will be talking about it. You won’t want to miss this especially fun kit because everyone will be getting one in May.
- In order to receive the Hugs from Shelli kit, the subscriber must have an active subscription by May 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
- Click here to be taken to my Paper Pumpkin Store.
Let Your Creativity Bloom
We hope you’re ready for a ray of sunshine in your life, because the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom.
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!, and they’re a concept based on demonstrator feedback. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide avid crafters with endless creative possibilities.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley will be available for purchase until May 31, 2019—or while supplies last.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- No order limits apply to the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley during the customer sales period.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley may be added to a Starter Kit.
Sales Period Deadlines
- Phone: May 31, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: May 31, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is our first product offering of this kind, and we’re so excited about it! We are already planning to release more in the future.
EVERYTHING IS ROSY PRODUCT MEDLEY
$80.00 USD/$109.00 CAD
TOUT EST PLUS ROSE PRODUCT MEDLEY
$80.00 USD/$109.00 CAD
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
Check it out!
Occasions Catalog is stupendous! Grab a cup of coffee and check it out!
Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping.
Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile).
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products in my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
When placing an order in April use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ Up! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!