Blossoms in Bloom Tags Tutorial: One Sheet Wonder
Hello Paper Crafters!!
The Blossoms in Bloom Bundle was on the top of my Buy First List. This bundle is so beautiful. The stamps are Distinktive, which means that the images have a beautiful photorealistic quality. Both the stamps and dies can be used independently with stunning results. To create these quick and easy Blossoms in Bloom Tags I used the One Sheet Wonder method. All you do is take a sheet of card stock and stamp the entire surface and then cut it up to use for projects.
The Color Palette
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
Blossoms in Bloom Tags
Paper: Whisper White Card Stock
Images: Blossoms in Bloom Bundle, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Mango & Poppy Parade Stampin’ Pads & Dark Stampin’ Blends in same colors.
Embellishments: Silver-edged Satin Ribbon
Extras: Paper Trimmer. Triple Banner Punch, Slot Punch (retired)
Stamp your images.
- Use the large flowers image to stamp onto the Whisper White CS, in Calypso Coral ink, stamping the image in each of the four corners. Stamp the image in one direction and then flip and stamp. This will give a random feeling to the One Sheet Wonder.
- Use the two smaller flowers to fill in. The larger of the 2 I stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink and the smaller one in Poppy Parade ink. Use the small circle to add a center to each flower with Mango Melody ink.
- Leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green ink.
- Fill in any empty space with one of the tiny flowers and Mango Melody ink.
Cut your pieces.
- Position card stock landscape and cut three 2” strips.
- Cut the strips in half at 4 ¼”.
- Punch a hole at the top of each tag.
- Use the Triple Banner Punch to flag the opposite end of the tag.
- Cut 5 pieces of ribbon 12” long. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
Putting it all together.
- Fold the ribbon in half, insert into hole from the back, place ends through loop and gently tighten.
You even have enough left over to make some cards or more tags or whatever you imagine.
Visit my Pinterest board Blossoms in Bloom for more ideas!
Check it out!
- Annual Catalog & Beginner Catalog.
- Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping
- Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign-up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile). You will receive 4 exclusive project tutorials each month.
My project supply list for Blossoms in Bloom Tags
Click products to shop online!
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products from my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
When placing an order in July use host code and receive a gift from me.
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ Up! products.
We will have so much fun!