Christmas/Advent Calendar Tutorial with
Wonder of the Season
Hello Paper Crafters!!
I had so much fun designing this Christmas/Advent calendar with the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack. The super cute Mini Paper Pumpkin Box is the perfect size for storing the calendar cards. I used lots of different kinds of embellishments and die cut shapes to add interest to each card. This calendar was designed to fit in a 5″ x 7″ frame with a 2″ clothespin to hold the card. This frame is painted in Crumb Cake with gold paint accents (bought this way) which I purchased at Michael’s. You can make two calendars with one card pack, and still have some leftover to make cards.
I used the Christmas Means More stamp set to sprinkle holiday cheer on the cards.
List of some embellishments used:
- Jingle Bells
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
- Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- All the Trimmings Embellishments
- Snowflake Adhesive-backed Embellishments
WONDER OF THE SEASON MEMORIES & MORE CARD PACK
Simplify your card making and scrapbooking with the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack. You’ll get 48 double-sided printed cards you can use for quick Christmas or winter card fronts, pocket scrapbooks, and more. The card pack also includes 8 sheets of stickers to further embellish your projects.
- 48 cards
- 3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″
- 12 specialty cards with gold foil
- 8 sticker sheets
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Tutorial for Sale
- Wonder of the Season Christmas/Advent Calendar Tutorial: $15.00
- The tutorial contains a complete supply list and step by step instructions with photographs.
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators may purchase my tutorial to be used for their classes. Please do not share tutorials with other demonstrators.
- Email Me and I will send an invoice through Square. You will receive your tutorial via email when payment is received.
Check it out!
- Annual Catalog & Beginner Catalog & August-December Mini Catalog
- Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping
- Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign-up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile). You will receive 4 exclusive project tutorials each month.
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products from my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
When placing an order in October use host code and receive a gift from me.
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ Up! products.
We will have so much fun!