Grown with Kindness Paper Pumpkin Kit
Hello Paper Crafters!! Here I am with another Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project. Today I created a graduation card with the February 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit. I took my favorite parts of the kit and used them to create this amazingly simple graduation card. The phrase “You can do incredible things” is the perfect sentiment for a graduation card. My favorite photo-realistic image in the kit is the succulents arranged to spell “YOU” against the wood grain background. Embellishments add that finishing touch and I love the Silver Metallic Enamel Dots. They remind me of sparkling dewdrops. This card is perfect for both a female or male recipient.
Grown with Kindness Stamp Set
This stamp set is so amazing. I love the inspirational sayings which can be used for a variety of occasions. There is a “Thank You” which we all have a need for. There is a large “YOU” that can be combined with three phrases to make a complete thought. The two remaining sentiments are very inspirational and something we all need to hear. The main image, a teacup with a succulent, is perfect for coloring with Stampin’ Blends, Water Color Pencils, Stampin’ Write Markers and an Aqua Painter and ink. The four pattern images are great for accents and adding a special touch.
Don’t forget to check below on how you can earn FREE stuff with a Paper Pumpkin subscription.
The Color Palette
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
February 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Paper: Basic Black card base & “YOU” card
Images: Grown with Kindness stamp set & Fresh Fig Stampin’ Spot
Embellishments: Silver Metallic Enamel Dots, Black & White Baker’s Twine
Extras: Glue Dots & SNAIL
If you would like to become a member of my paper pumpkin club click on the link in the side bar.
The Project: February 2019 Paper Pumpkin Graduation Card
Cut your pieces.
- Cut 12” of both the Black & White Baker’s Twine.
Stamp your images.
- Stamp sentiment on long white label in Fresh Fig. Then, stamp the diamond pattern on the both sides of the sentiment. I held the stamp vertically and repeated 3 times on each side.
Putting it all together.
- Fold the Basic Black card base to create a gate fold. Fold each side in toward the center using the score mark as a guide.
- “YOU” card: Adhere to the top of the card front. Tie the Baker’s Twine around the card and knot. Apply three Silver Metallic Enamel Dots to the card.
- Sentiment: Glue the Fresh Fig label to the back of the long white label.
- To create the money/gift card holder use SNAIL to glue the sides down.
Paper Pumpkin and Sale-a-bration
- Now is the best time to try Paper Pumpkin. Sign up, grab FREE Sale-A-Bration items, and get months of paper crafting bliss!
- New to crafting? Paper Pumpkin is a quick and easy way to learn this fun skill. And when you join during Sale-A-Bration, you get a fantastic bonus: FREE Stampin’ Up! product(s)!
- Excited to earn Sale-A-Bration rewards but overwhelmed by all of the choices in the catalog? The easiest way to earn Sale-A-Bration rewards is by purchasing a prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. Get even more from your Paper Pumpkin subscription. Sale-A-Bration is the only time you can purchase a Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscription and earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products.
- Want to earn more than one Sale-A-Bration item? Sign up for a 6- or 12-month subscription. With a 12-month subscription, you can earn up to four Sale-A-Bration items (plus host benefits)!
- Already subscribed? Buy a prepaid subscription as a gift to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration product(s). Are you a former Paper Pumpkin customer? Now’s the perfect time to sign up again! And you’ll get FREE Sale-A-Bration items when you come back using a prepaid subscription.
- Do you love FREE Stampin’ Up! product(s)? So do we! Perhaps it’s time to give Paper Pumpkin another try. Find out how you can get Sale-A-Bration rewards with 3-, 6-, and 12-month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
- Get Sale-A-Bration goodies the easy way! Paper Pumpkin is better than ever, and buying a prepaid subscription will help you earn Sale-A-Bration rewards. Ask me for details!
How it Works
- 3-month prepaid subscription: 1 FREE level 1 Sale-a-bration item
- 6-month prepaid subscription: 2 FREE level 1 Sale-a-bration items or 1 FREE level 2 Sale-a-bration item
- Your save $1.oo per month
- 12-month prepaid subscription: 4 FREE level 1 Sale-a-bration items or 2 FREE level 2 Sale-a-bration item + hostess benefits
- Buy 11 months and get one free
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial with the Grown with Kindness Paper Pumpkin Kit. I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
Visit my Pinterest board 2019 February Paper Pumpkin: Grown with Kindness for more ideas!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile).
Visit My SHOP!!
When placing an order in February use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ UP! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!