Happy Birthday To You Card
Hello Paper Crafters!! I made this sweet Happy Birthday To You Card for Jean, a dear friend who I have known for 20+ years. Four of us went out to celebrate and tried a new restaurant, Haywire. We had a great time and the food was superb. We all met through an early childhood PTA back in 1997. I was actually the Crafts Chairperson. I organized a monthly craft project for the children and one for the moms. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. As you can see I have been teaching crafts for quite a long time.
I used the words from Tabs For Everything to create my birthday greeting. By adding more colors from the kit’s palette I made the “Happy Birthday to You” stand out. I find it very rewarding to take the pieces of the kit and combine it with supplies I already have to create an alternative project with the Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Don’t forget to decorate your envelope. (You can’t send your card in a naked envelope.) It gives your project a finishing touch. Stampin’ Up! does a great job of including fun little images in their stamp sets that can be used for this very thing.
Here is the stamp case insert for the Grown with Love stamp set.
The Color Palette
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
February 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit
If you would like to join my Paper Pumpkin Club use the link in the sidebar to subscribe.
Paper: Patterned Card Base, Basic Gray card & “YOU” card
Images: Grown with Kindness stamp set, Fresh Fig Stampin’ Spot
Extras: Mint Macaron Stampin’ Pad & Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker & Tabs For Everything stamp set
Stamp your images.
- Long Whisper White Banner: Stamp “Happy” in Mint Macaron ink and “Birthday” in Fresh Fig ink. Use the Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker to ink the word “To.”
- Envelope: Stamp the single flower in Fresh Fig ink on the front bottom center of the envelope. Then stamp the repeating pattern that matches the pattern on the card base on either side of the flower. Finish by stamping a flower in each bottom corner.
Putting it all together.
- Use the glue dots to adhere the Basic Gray to the card base. Then glue the card with the “YOU” in succulents on top of the Basic Gray layer.
- Banner: Use dimensionals to glue the Whisper White banner on top of the Mint Macaron banner. Then use dimensionals to adhere the banner piece onto the top left of the card base.
I just love the variety of succulents used for this image. It’s absolutely beautiful!!
Watch this video to see what goes into planning a Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Paper Pumpkin and Sale-a-bration
How it Works
- 3-month prepaid subscription: 1 FREE level 1 Sale-a-bration item
- 6-month prepaid subscription: 2 FREE level 1 Sale-a-bration item or 1 FREE level 2 Sale-a-bration item
- Your save $1.oo per month
- 12-month prepaid subscription: 4 FREE level 1 Sale-a-bration item or 2 FREE level 2 Sale-a-bration item + hostess benefits
- Buy 11 months and get one free
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial with the Grown with Kindness Paper Pumpkin Kit. I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
Visit my Pinterest board 2019 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects: Grown with Kindness for more ideas!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile).
My project supply list.
Click products to shop online!
Visit My SHOP!!
When placing an order in March use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ UP! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!