Easy as PIE Stamping Friends Online Class
Hello Paper Crafters!! The July Online Rubber Stamping Class features the Magnolia Lane Suite. The magnolia flowers and soft stripes combine for a light, organic feel.
The Magnolia Lane Suite:
I have had so much fun playing with the rubber stamps, dies, DSP (designer series paper), cork embellishments, ribbons and linen thread in the Magnolia Lane Suite. I know you are going to love the Magnolia Lane When I first saw this suite I was immediately drawn to the earthy color palette. The variety of sentiments makes this stamp set an amazing value and the Good Morning Magnolia bundle (stamp set and dies) is offered at a 10% discount.
A new offering by Stampin’ Up! is the ability to purchase the entire Suite as a bundle with one item code. One more thing to note about this suite, it also coordinates with the Garden Lane Suite. I love, love, love Stampin’ Up’s coordinated products!! It makes planning projects so simple and they look so amazing when you are done.
Why should you join my Online Rubber Stamping Class?
- Would you like to have FREE, creative, super cute card kits to craft each month?
- Do you like the convenience of someone preparing a kit for you so all you need to do is stamp and assemble?
- Would you like to build your paper crafting supplies on a budget?
- Do you like to receive FREE crafting goodies?
- Would you like to receive special promotions for my online class attendees only?
I would love for you to join my monthly online rubber stamping class and craft with me!!
Here’s how an Online Rubber Stamping Class works:
- Place a minimum $50 retail order (before shipping and tax) with me by July 10. 2019. I have provided a list of all the products used to create these projects at the bottom of the post. You are not required to order these products. You may order anything you wish and use the FREE card kit as you wish (But I think you will want to order these products so you can recreate these projects.)
- There are 4 projects in each kit.
- Use the host code when placing your order: HP3CGUX3
- I will put your project kit in the mail by the 20th-22nd of the month.
- Each project kit includes all paper cut and scored, all embellishments and ribbons to make 4 projects plus envelopes.
- You provide the adhesive, markers and ink. I have listed below what you need to have to complete the projects. According to Stampin’ Up! policy I can’t include pre-stamped images. If you want to recreate my samples you will need to order the stamp set.
- July Host Code: HP3CGUX3
- You will be provided with a PDF with step-by-step instructions, a link to my YouTube tutorial for assembly instructions with tips and tricks for the projects, a link to my Pinterest board for more ideas and an invitation to join my Easy as Pie Stamping Friends private Facebook group.
- Need to know: When placing your order don’t check “no contact” or I won’t be able to mail you your project kit or email you the PDF and YouTube link.
- Always order using the host code: HP3CGUX3
What I provide in the kit:
- Thick Whisper White card base (2)
- So Saffron card base (1)
- Petal Pink card base (1)
- Mossy Meadow card stock (cut to size)
- Basic Black card stock (cut to size)
- Magnolia Lane DSP (cut to size)
- Die cut pieces: sentiment tags, flowers, leaves & frame
- Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments (2)
- Linen Ribbon with White edges (1)
- Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon (1)
- Mossy Meadow Linen Thread (1)
- Gold Metallic Pearls (2)
- Medium – Whisper White envelope (4)
Items you need to make these class projects:
Other products I have used that you may want to purchase:
- Earning Period Deadlines
- Phone/Fax/Mail: July 31, 2019, by 6:50 pm (mt)
- OEX/Online: July 31, 2019, by 11:50 pm (mt)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
Check it out!
2019-2020 Annual Catalog
Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping
Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile).
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products in my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
When placing an order in July use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ Up! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!