Paper Pumpkin Kit Subscription
Everything You Need to Know
Hello Paper Crafters! Today I’m going to explain everything you need to know about Paper Pumpkin Kit Subscription and why it is perfect for a virtual class. I invite you to try one class and see if it is something you would enjoy. Details for class below.
What is Paper Pumpkin Kit Subscription?
- Unique, all-inclusive monthly kit subscription
- Arrives at your door every month
- One-Stop Box™ for creative success
- Everything you love about Stampin’ Up! in one cute box
What makes Paper Pumpkin Kit Subscription unique?
- Designed so everyone can have a successful creative experience
- For anyone who wants to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handcrafted, coordinated results every time
- Designed to address these reservations: I have never paper crafted before, I don’t know where to start, I am overwhelmed by options, I don’t have enough time, I’m not creative, I can’t afford it, I don’t have supplies, I don’t have a craft space
- Designed for all types of crafters: You can choose your creative experience, whenever and wherever to suit your needs
- You receive new projects and products each month with inspiration to keep you exploring and discovering all Stampin’ Up! has to offer
- As a subscriber you have exclusive access to purchase past kits ($19) and refills ($10) as supplies are available
- We have done the hard part and left all the fun for you
- Satisfaction guaranteed
What is in that cute red One-Stop Box™?
- The cute red box, labeled with the name and month/year, is a fun surprise that comes in the mail each month
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp set
- One acrylic block in first subscription kit (to be used with next kits)
- Stampin’ Spot: colors are not repeated in a 12-month period so you can build a collection & can be used indefinitely with an ink refill
- Adhesive is included like glue dots, Dimensionals and Tear & Tape
- Everything is precut and ready to assemble: like card bases, labels & die cut images
- Embellishments like ribbon, twine, laser cut pieces, colorful accents, etc.
- Instruction sheet with how to put together, color palette, contents, alternative projects, where to find inspiration, link to YouTube video
- Kits are mainly cards with envelopes but occasionally there are 3D projects like boxes, treat bags & tags
How to Subscribe
- There are 2 types of subscriptions: Month to month or Prepaid Subscriptions
- Month to month: You pay for each month as you go, suspend or cancel anytime.
- Prepaid Subscriptions: You can purchase 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months of prepaid subscriptions at stampinup.com. You are emailed a prepaid code and then redeem it on your account at paperpumpkin.com
- Prepaid codes can only be used one at a time. If you want additional kits each month you will need to purchase them on a credit card.
- Watch this helpful video on how to sign up for a Paper Pumpkin Kit Subscription
- Here is a breakdown of the costs per kit:
Total Per Kit
Month to Month
1 Month Prepaid
3 Months Prepaid
6 Months Prepaid
12 Months Prepaid
My Paper Pumpkin Club
- Monthly class with alternative projects, class fee $10.00
- Prepaid subscriptions qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and Sale-a-bration
- Rewards Program: For each 6 classes you purchase you will receive a gift from me
- Membership to my Paper Pumpkin Virtual Class Facebook Group
- Pinterest Board for each kit with additional inspiration
- I am available to answer any questions about the kits
- Here are my 2 favorite kits from the last 12 months: June & November
- Stamp set storage: Each stamp set has a downloadable insert that fits in the standard size stamp cases (#119105 $8.00 for 4).
- As you build your collection of stamps this will make finding what you need easier
- Stampin’ Spots storage: You can fit 8 spots and your acrylic block in a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box (#153069 $5.00 for 10 boxes).
- You can also store the stamp sets and extra pieces from the kits in the Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes.
- Photopolymer stamps work best when used with a Stampin’ Pierce Mat (#126199 $5.00)
- Two additional tools that are nice to have in addition to your kit: Paper Trimmer (#152392 $25.00) and Paper Snips (#103579 $10.00)
Paper Pumpkin Class Information
155223 | Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
- Earn this pack of paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 or more during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion!
- The Sale-A-Bration promotion will run until 28 February.
Register by 10 February for the class on 22 February at 7 pm. To register for the Paper Pumpkin Class, click here. The projects for the class are alternatives to what the kit was designed to make. I design 3-4 projects for the class.
I want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.
Check it out!
- Annual Catalog & Sale-a-bration Brochure & January – June Mini Catalog
- Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping
- Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign-up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile). You will receive 4 exclusive project tutorials each month.
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products from my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
When placing an order in February use host code and receive a gift from me.
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ Up! products.
We will have so much fun!