Sunshine Wishes Anniversary Card
Hello Paper Crafters!! My brother-in-law, Mark and his junior high sweetheart, Cindy are celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary this month. I made the Sunshine Wishes Anniversary Card for them which coordinates with the “Save the Date” cards I designed for them in October 2017. I was so honored when they asked me to design their “Save the Date” cards. They wanted it to be a group activity. I designed and prepped the materials and on Saturday, October 15 family and friends gathered to put them together. It was a ton of fun and they turned out beautifully.
I have been asked by family and friends to design 3 projects over the past 2.5 years. My friend Cynthia asked me to design a special Christmas card for her boyfriend. Then Mark and Cindy asked me to design their “Save the Date” cards. And just this past April my son’s girlfriend asked me to design her graduation announcements. I have realized that this is something I really love to do: to create something amazing for the people in my life. I love the creative process of designing a project that is an extension of them. I will be pursuing these types of projects, so if you have something you would like for me to design just contact me through my website.
The Color Palette
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point & Balmy Blue card stock, Silver Glimmer Paper
Images: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Rectangle Stitched Framelits
Embellishments: Frost White Shimmer Paint
Extras: Mini Dimensionals, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue
The Project: Sunshine Wishes Anniversary Card
Cut your pieces.
- Pacific Point CS: Cut 8 ½” x 11” in half at 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
- Whisper White CS: Use #4 & #6 to cut a frame.
- Balmy Blue CS: Cut “Love.”
- Silver Glimmer Paper: Cut 2 hearts.
- Take an artist’s paint brush and dip in Frost White Glimmer Paint. Create a splatter pattern by flicking brush against finger. I concentrated on creating a diagonal from the top left to bottom right.
Putting it all together.
- After the paint has dried (I used my heat tool to speed up drying time) use Dimensionals to mount the frame in the center of the card front.
- Use the multipurpose glue to attach the silver hearts to the frame. Then place a mini dimensional under the hearts where they meet in the middle.
- Attach “Love” on top of the hearts. Use mini Dimensionals under the “O” and “E” and use multipurpose glue under the “L” and “V.”
I hope you enjoyed this project!! Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this color palette.
Visit my Pinterest board Sunshine Wishes for more ideas!
Check it out!
Retiring 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
Occasions Catalog is stupendous! Order by June 3, 2019!
Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping
Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile).
My project supply list
Click products to shop online!
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products in my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
When placing an order in May use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ Up! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!