Timeless Tulips Fun Fold Birthday Card
Hello Paper Crafters!! I found a really easy fun fold for you today and I paired it with the Timeless Tulips Bundle. This stamp set is so gorgeous and this color palette screams “SPRING!” The images just pop off the page. I made this card to give to my daughter, Nicole, in celebration of her 27th birthday. Spring flowers for a spring birthday! If you like this project you should sign up for my email newsletter (form on the right side bar). I send 4 free & exclusive tutorials each month to my subscribers.
for Timeless Tulips Fun Fold Birthday Card
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss Card Stock, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Images: Timeless Tulips Bundle (stamp set & punch), Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade Stampin’ Pads
Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots
Extras: Blocks A, B, C, D & H, SNAIL, Dimensionals, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Paper Trimmer
Instructions for Timeless Tulips Fun Fold Card
Cut your pieces.
- Granny Apple Green Card Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 1 ½”, 3”, 3 ½”, 5”, fold score lines (see image)
- Rich Razzleberry CS: 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”, emboss with the Basket Weave embossing folder.
- Blackberry Bliss CS: 1 ½” x 8 ½”
- Whisper White CS: 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”, Stitched Circle 2nd smallest, Stitched Rectangles #6 & 2 ½” x ½”, scraps
- Peaceful Poppies DSP: 2 – 1 ¼” x 5 ¼” & 1 – 1 ¼” x 3 ¼”
Stamp your images.
- Punched images: Stamp 2 large tulips on Whisper White CS in Mango Melody & Poppy Parade ink and 1 leaf in Granny Apple Green ink and punch with Tulip Builder Punch.
- Large Stitched Rectangle: Stamp 2 stems & leaves in Granny Apple Green ink on the Stitched Rectangle.
- Whisper White Insert: Stamp the 2 smaller tulips & stems in the lower right corner.
- Stitched Circle: Stamp the medium tulip in Mango Melody ink and add the stem in Granny Apple Green ink.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink on the narrow Stitched Rectangle.
Putting it all together.
- DSP: Glue one strip to the front and back of the narrow panel.
- Embossed Panel: Glue to the panel that folds from the right.
- Stitched Rectangle Panel: Use Dimensionals to attach the tulips and the leaf and then use Dimensionals to attach the panel to the ½” section that folds up.
- Sentiment: Use SNAIL to attach to the top left of the panel.
- Whisper White Insert: Use SNAIL to attach to the right inside section.
- Belly Band: Wrap the Blackberry strip loosely around the card and tape the ends together. Tape the DSP to the front of the belly band. Attach the Stitched Circle to the front of the belly band with Dimensionals.
- Glitter Enamel Dots: Add some dots for a little sparkle.
2020-2021 Annual Catalog Cover Sneak Peek
It’s here!! It’s here!! Your first look at all the wonderful surprises to come. I will unveil the catalog PDF on June 3, 2020.
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
As promised, Stampin’ Up! has a replacement for the Big Shot Diecutting and Embossing machine. Stampin’ Up! been developing the new machines for some time including research, design, development, prototyping, thorough testing, and production. Stampin’ Up! is confident that they took the needed amount of time in this complex process to create the high-quality machines that you deserve! You will be able to see the machine and all the accessories in the catalog, however they will not be for sale initially. Stampin’ Up! does not yet have a firm date that we can order these products, but says it will occur sometime early in the sales period of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Last Chance Products (Retiring List)
Check it out!! Don’t miss your chance to get those items that are still on your wish list. Remeber all products are while supplies last.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this project!
Visit my Pinterest board Timeless Tulips for more ideas!
My project supply list for Timeless Tulips Fun Fold Card
Click products to shop online!
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products from my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
When placing an order in April use host code and receive a gift from me.
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ Up! products.
We will have so much fun!