Truly Tailored Brother
Hello Paper Crafters!! I created this True Gentleman Suite Birthday Card for my little brother, Dale. At 6’ 4” he’s not “little” any more. His birthday is May 1. He has a lovely family and I am proud to call him my brother. I just love the True Gentleman suite of products. It’s my favorite masculine suite ever!! I knew that I would put this suite to good use. The Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon is so touchable. The DSP has fun images like mustaches, bow ties, glasses and patterns reminiscent of men’s dress shirts. The Tailored Tag punch works great with this suite but I have seen some great projects on Pinterest where it is used to create amazing backgrounds with DSP.
True Gentleman Suite Birthday Card
I love everything about this suite. The colors, the images, the accessories and embellishments. These products will only be available through May 31, while supplies last, with the exception of the Tailored Tag punch. It will be offered in the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog. So if there is something you can’t live without don’t wait too long.
Click here to order these fantastic supplies to make this True Gentleman Suite Birthday Card.
Click here to see another project I created with the True Gentleman Suite.
The first part of the video shows the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper.
The Color Palette
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
Paper: Very Vanilla thick & Crumb Cake card stock, True Gentleman DSP
Images: Truly Tailored stamp set & Tailored Tag punch, Night of Navy & Tranquil Tide Ink Pads
Embellishments: Night of Navy 3/8” Corduroy Ribbon
Extras: Pinewood Planks TIEF, Stampin’ Trimmer, Dimensionals & SNAIL
Cut your pieces.
- Very Vanilla thick card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
- Crumb Cake card stock cut to 5 ¼” x 4”.
- Use the Tailored Tag Punch to cut 4 pieces of DSP.
- Cut Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon 6 ¼”.
Stamp your images.
- Stamp the sentiment with Tranquil Tide onto a scrap of Very Vanilla thick card stock.
- I used the birthday sentiment and 2 small images with Night of Navy and Tranquil Tide on the inside of the card.
- Use the Pinewood Planks TIEF to emboss the Crumb Cake card stock horizontally.
Putting it all together.
- Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon: Adhere to the center of the Crumb Cake card stock.
- Crumb Cake card stock: Adhere to the Very Vanilla thick card base.
- Sentiment: Center onto the card front with dimensionals.
- Punched DSP: Adhere to the card front using the center piece as a guide with dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial for my True Gentleman Suite birthday card!!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign up box – top right! (or at the bottom on mobile)
My project supply list. Click products to shop online!
Visit My SHOP!!
When placing an order in May use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ UP! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
My mission is to teach you how to find your inner artist so you can create beautiful works of art to give to family and friends. I have a simple “recipe” that will make creating cards Easy As PIE.
This is all you need to do: