Varied Vases Birthday Card
Hello Paper Crafters!! I have another card featuring the Varied Vases Bundle. This bundle is so versatile! The combinations are endless…almost. I made this card at stamp club and I thought it was the perfect birthday (May 19) card for my sister-in-law, Sandy. This color combination (Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist) and the white embossed flowers make me think of spring. To celebrate Sandy’s birthday we had lunch in New Braunfels at Krause’s Café, a German restaurant, with their 3 kids. If you read my post from May 2 you will remember that I made a birthday (May 1) card for my brother, Dale. I have one more card to make for them this month because their anniversary is May 27.
The Color Palette
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake & Lemon Lime Twist card stock
Images: Varied Vases Bundle, Versamark & Memento stamp pad, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels, Wink of Stella
Extras: Subtles TIEF, Linen Thread
The Project: Varied Vases Birthday Card
Cut your pieces.
- Coastal Cabana card stock: Cut 11” x 4 ¼”, score at 5 ½”.
- Lemon Lime Twist card stock: Cut 4 ¾” x 3 ½”.
- Crumb Cake card stock: Cut 4 ½” x 3 ¼”.
- Punch 4 vases with the Vases Builder Punch: 2 Bermuda Bay & 1 in Coastal Cabana and 1 in Lemon Lime Twist.
Stamp your images.
- Flowers: Stamp the 3 flowers in Versamark and then sprinkle with white Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Use heat tool to emboss. Add 2 pearls to the flowers on the left.
- Sentiment: Stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
Emboss card stock.
- Coastal Cabana card stock: Emboss the front using the Subtles TIEF.
Putting it all together.
- Glue the Crumb Cake card stock to the Lemon Lime card stock.
- Tie the Linen Thread around the 2 layers. Wrap the thread around 3 times and tie in a bow.
- Glue the 2 layers to the Bermuda Bay card base.
Visit my Pinterest board Varied Vases for more ideas!
Check it out!
Retiring 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
Occasions Catalog is stupendous! Order by June 3, 2019!
Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping
Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile).
My project supply list
Click products to shop online!
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products in my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
When placing an order in May use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ UP! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!