March Easy As PIE Stamping Friends Virtual Class
The March Virtual Rubber Stamping class includes 3 cards, 2 tags and 1 box!
You are invited to join my Virtual Rubber Stamping Class!!
- Would you like to have creative, super cute projects to craft each month?
- Do you like the convenience of someone preparing a kit for you so all you need to do is stamp and assemble?
- Would you like to build your paper crafting supplies on a budget?
The Tutti-Frutti Suite:
I have had so much fun playing with all the rubber stamp images, punch images and DSP (designer series paper) in the Tutti-Frutti Suite. When I first saw this suite what appealed to me were the bright colors and fun images. The variety of cards you can make seems endless and that’s what makes this suite an amazing value and the Fruit Basket bundle (stamp set and punches) is offered at a 10% discount.
I would love for you to join my monthly virtual rubber stamping class and craft with me!!
Here’s how a Virtual Rubber Stamping Class works:
- Place a minimum $50 retail order including Fruit Basket Bundle ($35 + $15 your choice of products) with me by the 15th of the month.
- There are 5 projects in each kit.
- Use the host code when placing your order.
- I will put your project kit in the mail by the 28th of the month.
- Each project kit includes all paper cut and scored, all embellishments and ribbons to make 5 projects plus envelopes.
- You provide the adhesive, markers and ink. I have listed below what you need to have to complete the projects. According to Stampin’ Up! policy I can’t include pre-stamped images.
- You will be provided with a PDF with step-by-step instructions, a link to my YouTube tutorial for assembly instructions with tips and tricks for the projects, a link to my Pinterest board for more ideas and an invitation to join my Easy As Pie Stamping Friends private Facebook group.
- Need to know: When placing your order don’t check “no contact” or I won’t be able to mail you your project kit. Always order using the host code.
- March Host Code: TNANVRYR
Don’t forget it’s Sale-A-Bration time! For every $50 you spend you get a FREE SAB item! See all the SAB items HERE.
What I provide in the kit:
Thick Whisper White card stock (cut to size)
Real Red card stock (cut to size)
Lemon Lime Twist card stock (cut to size)
Daffodil Delight card stock (cut to size)
Tutti-Frutti DSP (cut to size)
Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (7 total)
Lemon Lime Twist 3/8” Mini Striped Ribbon (6 pieces)
Baker’s Twine – Whisper White (3 pieces)
3” x 3” – Whisper White envelope (1)
Narrow – Whisper White envelope (1)
Medium – Whisper White envelope (1)
If you like this class share on Facebook with the icon at the bottom of the post. Thanks!!
Here is another project I made with the Fruit Basket Bundle.
Items you need to make these class projects:
The only specific product you are required to purchase is the Fruit Basket Bundle (you will need a clear block to use this photopolymer set). All the rest may be substituted with items you already have. However, one of the best things about Stampin’ Up! is that all our products are color coordinated.
Purchase Bundle (and block if needed).
Other products I have used that you may want to purchase:
Visit My SHOP!!
When placing an order in March use host code:
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ UP! products.
We will have so much fun!
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!