Zany Zebras Simple Stamping Thank You Card
Hello Paper Crafters!! I want to share a quick and easy card I made to thank my customers for their support of my business. To create the Zany Zebras simple stamping thank you card I used ink and water color pencils. Stampin’ Up!’s Watercolor Pencils are a great buy, because you get 13 pencils for $16 and the Assortment 2 are $12.50 for 10 pencils. There are lots of techniques for using water color pencils. For this project I used them like colored pencils and just colored in the stripes.
Here is a Stampin’ Up! video that shows you a variety of ways to use the water color pencils. (Note: we no longer carry archival ink, instead you can use StazOn ink.)
The Color Palette
Recipe: Paper. Images. Embellishments.
Zany Zebras Simple Stamping
Paper: Note Cards & Envelopes
Images: Zany Zebra & Butterfly Gala stamp sets, Misty Moonlight & Just Jade Stampin’ Pads, Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
Embellishments: Flowers for Every Season Gems
Extras: Silicone Craft Sheet, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Take Your Pick, Block D, tweezers
Instructions for Zany Zebras Simple Stamping
Cut your pieces.
- No cutting involved because we are using the precut note cards.
Stamp your images.
- With Just Jade ink, stamp the sentiment along the bottom of the card front.
- Use Misty Moonlight ink to stamp the zebra half way between the top of the card front and the top of the sentiment.
- Stamp a zebra head in the corner of the envelope in Just Jade ink.
- Use the Coastal Cabana water color pencil to color the stripes on the zebra.
- Just Jade Gems: Use a small gem for the tail and 2 of the large gems by the sentiment. Squeeze a small amount of glue onto the craft sheet. Use the pointy end of the Take Your Pick to place a small dot of glue on the zebra’s tail. Drop a small gem onto the glue with tweezers. Repeat this process to glue a large gem at the beginning and end of the sentiment.
Visit my Pinterest board Zany Zebras for more ideas!
Check it out!
- Annual Catalog
- Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel Easy as PIE Stamping
- Follow me on Pinterest for tons of inspiration.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter in the sign-up box – top right (or at the bottom on mobile). You will receive 4 exclusive project tutorials each month.
My project supply list for Zany Zebras Simple Stamping
Click products to shop online!
Visit My SHOP!!
I invite you to order your paper crafting products from my online store.
As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business.
I would be honored to be your personal Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
When placing an order in June use host code and receive a gift from me.
Please join me every week as I share projects using Stampin’ Up! products.
We will have so much fun!